I`m so nervous! Tomorrow I`ll be on the way to Paris. What`s special about that you may ask. A few moths ago I got a mail in my inbox from Annika of Näh-connection, asking me if I want to join a few amazing bloggers for a weekend in Paris. How exciting is that (and I still ask myself why i got this invitation!).
This weekend i`ll not be able to hide myself behinde a screen. I was in need of a dress that is comfortable yet stylish. I sewed a Inari Dress by Named Pattern. I really love this dress! If you like to go out in 2 hours and wanna wear a new dress, it`s for you! It`s an easy sew and the result is stunning!
A close up of the fabric. It`s a traditionally woven yarn dyed fabric from Japan. I bought at Mondaysmilk. Soft and beautiful.
This meeting is just possible because a few lady’s made an incredible job and spent a lot of time organizing everything. I`m so thankful that I can be part of it. Especially if you look at the line up.
- Gioia from dotta (Italy),
- Sophie from C’est la vie (France),
- Victoria from As it Seams (UK),
- Maria from La Inglesita (Spain),
- Marta from Do Guincho (Portugal),
- Marte from Compagnie M. (Belgium),
- An from Straight Grain (Belgium),
- Nienke from Pienkel (Netherlands),
- Maartje from Huisje Boompje Boefjes (Netherlands),
- Laura from Craftstorming (UK),
- Laura from Behind the Hedgerow (UK),
- Olu from Needle and Ted (UK)
- Annika from Näh-Connection (Germany).
14 very talented women from 9 European country’s. Stay tuned, details coming soon. There will be a huge give-away going on.
Paris here we come!